The ExtraVac batch cooker/evaporator/ concentrator is intended for low- and high-temperature cooking of a wide range of products: confectionery pastes, jams, caramels, and sauces, including highly viscous and thick products, as well as for evaporating various extracts and similar products in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and other industries.
- various types of confectionery pastes
- oriental sweets
- other similar products
The main feature that sets the ExtraVac vacuum cooker/ concentrator apart from other vacuum cooker models is its integrated double system of forced condensation of vapor and a built-in condenser.
The mixing device is a reinforced stirrer with a special shape, designed precisely for mixing highly viscous products that tend to stick to various surfaces. The stirrer is equipped with Teflon scrapers and it is double-sided: it mixes the product during cooking/evaporating, and when the rotation is switched to reverse, it helps to unload the ready viscous product.
A built-in screw extruder has been provided to facilitate unloading of the ready viscous product.
The set includes a vacuum-generating system.
The NEAEN ExtraVac vacuum cooker/ concentrator can come supplied with an electrical or steam heating system.
Download PDF description
- Very high evaporation efficiency. Evaporation/cooking of the product takes a minimum amount of time.
- Compact design. All the components necessary for cooking / evaporating are arranged in a compact way. The plant takes up little space.
- A wide range of operating temperatures. The cooking process begins at 40 °С. It is also possible to carry out evaporation at temperatures 115 °С (and higher) if the product must be caramelized.
- Possibility of working with viscous product, ensuring its even mixing, heat treatment, and easy discharge.