This is an ideal solution for continuous grinding of particles in suspensions, as well as viscous, semi-hard and hard products, without preliminary grinding (e.g. nuts).
- ATEX-compliant version
- Various steel grades
- Frequency adapter for changing rotor speed
- Cooled stator
- Adjustable feed device
- Level indicator in feed funnel
- Recirculation and discharge device
Enigma colloid mills are manufactured entirely from the AISI304 / AISI316L grade stainless steel and other grades upon request.
The large body is stable and supported on a stainless steel frame with adjustable supports for setting the tilt angle (for discharge of product).
The high-precision rotor is made from a single piece of high-quality stainless steel with the use of state-of-the-art metalworking equipment.
The rotor is equipped with concentric conical teeth, the height of which gradually decrease, which is necessary for consecutive grinding of product down to the last stages of particle reduction.
The stator is also made from a single piece of stainless steel. The clearance between the rotor and the stator is adjusted manually with precision down to 0.0001 mm, and with the possibility to secure it in any position (indiscretely, continually) with two screws for increased stability.
A very important distinctive feature of the Enigma colloid mill, compared to its analogs, is the absence of seals, which allows the equipment to work even without any product inside (dry run).
The Enigma colloid mill is equipped with an easily detachable funnel, as well as an easily dismountable stator and rotor for easy cleaning.
Feeding of the product is carried out with the help of a feed-screw, which is included in the basic set.
An easy-to-clean stainless steel side tray is provided for discharging the ready product.
The industrial engine with 3000 rpm, asynchronous triple-phase, allows you to use a frequency adapter, which increases the efficiency of processing.
The Enigma colloid mill features a built-in control panel.
Download PDF description
- Rotor and stator are made from a single piece of steel with the use of state-of-the-art metalworking equipment.
- Smooth adjustment of the clearance between rotor and stator with a precision down to 0.0001 mm for various levels of grinding.
- No seal; plant can operate without any product inside (dry run).
- Stator can be cooled.
- Large loading vent and screw feed.
- No parts that wear out, long service life, easy-to-disassemble design.